TORO Diesel Zero Turn Mowers
25 HP Kubota® Diesel 898cc Engine
60″ or 72″ TURBO FORCE® deck
Robust 9″ cast iron spindle housing with 1″ spindle shaft and greaseable bearings
Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue
Model 74267 – 60″ 25 HP Kubota Diesel Engine
Model 74274 – 72″ 25 HP Kubota Diesel Engine
Why Diesel? HIGH TORQUE AND LONGER RUN TIME
While gas powered mowers lose torque under heavy conditions, the diesel engine increases torque to lug through demanding turf and eliminate stalling.
TOUGH SPINDLE ASSEMBLIES
Toro’s rugged cast-iron spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles.
A stout cast iron housing with a massive base absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell.
The deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions and large bolsters that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Engine – 25 HP* Kubota® Diesel 898cc
- Fuel Capacity – Diesel – 12 gallons
- Air Filter – Heavy-Duty Canister Air Filter
- Blade Tip Speed – 18,500 ft/min
- Blade Type – 1/4″ thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame – 2″ x 2″ x 3/16″ steel
- Caster Tires – 13″ x 6.5″- 6″ Flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Cooling System – Liquid-Cooled
- Deck Design – 7-gauge 60″ or 72″ TURBO FORCE®
- Discharge Chute – Rubber
- Drive System – Hydraulic 16 cc Hydro-Gear tandem pumps
- Drive Tires – 24″ x 12″-12″
- Front Bumper – Reinforced bull-nose front bumper
- Ground Speed – 11.2 mph forward , 6.3 mph reverse
- Height of Cut – 1-1/2″ – 5″ in 1/4″ increments
- Hydraulic Fluid – Premium synthetic
- ROPS – Folding; standard
- Seat – Elastomeric
- Spindle Bearings – Greasable tapered roller bearings
- Spindle Housing – 9″ diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls – 1-5/8″ dia. levers; adjustable
- Disclaimer – *The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
(c) 2018 Sharpe's Lawn Equipment Equipment. All rights reserved. Your local Authorized Toro Dealer, Bob-Cat Mower Dealer, Stihl & Lebanon Dealer for Statesville NC. Login