Small Engine/Lawn Mower Mechanic Job Opportunity
Employment opportunity for lawn mower repair, 2 cycle & 4 cycle engine maintenance/repair in Statesville, NC. Sharpe’s Lawn Equipment is now taking job applications for a small engine mechanic (Technician). We are a family owned business and treat our employees as family members. Sharpe’s is looking for a team player wanting a long term job in the Statesville area. MUST have experience in our industry. Below are the job requirments:
Now Hiring for Small Engine Mechanic Position in Statesville, NC
The Small Engine Technician will repair Outdoor Powered Equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, blowers, chain saws, tillers, etc.
Technicians are responsible for helping Sharpe’s provide an excellent and consistent service quality product through proper diagnosis, repair, warranty/non-warranty evaluation, cleaning and documentation of each unit that is brought into the Service Center for repair so that the customer is given an excellent service experience.
- Must have experience from our industry.
- Must have own tools & roll around tool box.
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Ability to use a computer for parts look up.
- The ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs on a frequent basis is required.
- Repair all assigned units correctly, safely and efficiently as required to meet customer needs.
- Perform safety inspections on equipment so it maintains a safe work environment.
- Cleans the shop and work area as necessary to maintain a safe work environment.
- Look up parts via computer and retrieve parts from parts shelves when needed.
- Accurately document all parts & work performed to each unit on the work order for invoicing.
- Accurately document all product information including model number, serial number, hour reading and other required information for the proper filing of warranty claims & invoicing.
- Clean repaired units prior to moving them to the outbound area for pick up or delivery.
- Load & unload customer equipment.
- Load fertilizer & grass seed when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the shop manager/supervisor.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment problems.
- Exhibit personal and professional integrity.
- Must be flexible regarding work assignments
Pay will be based off experience and production.
(c) 2018 Sharpe's Lawn Equipment Equipment. All rights reserved. Your local Authorized Toro Dealer, Bob-Cat Mower Dealer, Stihl & Lebanon Dealer for Statesville NC. Login